For every Pound, Dollar or Euro you donate, a small family business is setup, and a child goes to school
SAFE AFRICA is registered as a Charity in England and Wales under No: 113581
Also registered in Cameroon under Ref No: 30/E.29/1111/VOL8/APPB
Copyright © 2010 Safe Africa. All rights reserved.
Our Roadshow surgery supports the poor across villages.
Early diagnosis and referrals save lives! Call now and book for control.
GREEN SHOOTS OF HOPE
CALL NOW: 00237880244
- Is your child sick?
Do need a doctor?
Are you a subject of domestic violence?
Do you need counselling?
Are you diabetic?
- Need screening for HIV/AIDs?
- Blood pressure tests?
The use and access to of www.safeafrica.com (the website”) and any related websites within the domain is provided by Safe Africa is subject to the following terms:
1. When you register with us you are stating that you are over 18 years of age or are a minor with parental consent. You agree that any information you provide to us about yourself upon registration or at any time will be true.
2. By using the Website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect from your first use of the Website. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of the Website must be terminated immediately.
3. All material on the Website is the copyright of Safe Africa or third parties. You may view the content of this site on screen. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use the Website content in any way except for non-commercial, personal or educational use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the Website's content except for non-commercial, personal or educational use. Any other use of the Website content requires the prior written permission of Safe Africa.
4. By donating to online, you agree to have the donation sum added deducted from your nominated account and once deducted, you money will go directly towards financing the cause for which the donation was made.
5. No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure; therefore any information sent by e-mail is at your own risk.
6. Safe Africa reserves the right to change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the Website after any changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
7. The terms and use of the Website shall be governed by English law. All claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with the Website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
8. For the purposes of this agreement, "content" means material including, without limitation, text, video, graphics and audio, published on the Website, whether copyright of Safe Africa or a third party.
9. You agree to use the Website for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, nor restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of, the Website.
10. The names, images and logos identifying Safe Africa other third parties referred to on the Website and their products and services may be subject to copyright, design rights or trade mark rights. These trademarks may not be reproduced without the consent of the relevant owners. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trademark, design right or copyright of Safe Africa or any other third party.
12. The Website is provided "as is" without any representations or any form of warranty (whether made expressly or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
13. Safe Africa will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from the use or loss of use of the Website, or the loss of data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising from or in connection with the use of the Website.
14. Safe Africa does not warrant that functions contained in the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available on the internet are virus-free.
17. Contributions must be your own, they must be civil and tasteful, they must not contain any unlawful or objectionable content and they must not infringe the law.
18. Safe Africa may modify the terms and conditions on this site. You agree to review this agreement periodically to ensure you are aware of any changes.